Step 3: Learn How to Navigate Encharge
The 5-step Quick Start Guide
The Encharge Navigation
- Dashboard – an overview of Email Engagement metrics and people's Activity stream.
- Flows – a list with all marketing automation Flows in your account.
- People – a list with all People and Segments in your account.
- Broadcasts – a list of all Broadcasts (one-off newsletters)
- Emails – a list of all Emails in your account.
- Metrics – Flows and Email metrics.
Getting started progress bar – that indicates the next step in your onboarding process. Clicking on this button will take you to the right step in our Quick Start Guide.
Clicking on settings reveals the following options:
- MyApps – a list with 3rd party integrations.
- Import People – a list of your latest people imports.
- Custom Fields – a list of all the people's fields in Encharge including default and custom
- Email Settings – custom domain for email sending.
- Site Tracking – your website tracking code and settings.
- Form Tracking – connect forms on your website with Encharge.
My Apps – a list with 3rd party integrations.
Clicking on the help button opens a dropdown with the following navigation items:
- Live Chat
- Quick Start
- Knowledge Base
- Product Updates
- Request a Feature
- Report a Bug
Clicking on your profile picture opens a dropdown with the following navigation items:
- Account name – if you have any sub-accounts or more than one account in Encharge, you will see an arrow indicating that you can switch accounts from here.
- Your profile picture with name and email.
- Your account – click on this button will take you to your account settings.
- Team members – manage account users from here.
- Plan and billing.
- Log out.
Quick Start Checklist
Step 2: Set Up Your Mailing Address