The "Last Activity" field in Encharge is a powerful way to know when was the last time when a person engaged with your company.
Based on "Last Activity" you can create segments to reach out to people and keep your brand on top of mind.
Below is a list of some of the events that will change the "Last Activity" date.
- Email open
- Email click
- Email reply (if email reply tracking is turned on)
- Person unsubscribed from emails
- Email reported as spam :(
- Typeform submitted
Person submits a form connected to Form Submitted Step
- Trial started in Stripe
- Stripe subscription activated
- Stripe subscription canceled
- Person subscribes in Mailchimp
- Segment.com event received
- Person created as User/Lead in Intercom
- Person created as contact in HubSpot
- Person enters HubSpot Contact Field Match Step
Site tracking events
If the Site tracking snippet is installed on your site.
- Page visited
- Form submitted (works with forms on your website)
- Events received via the Encharge Ingest API