How to Use Encharge and Zapier
Zapier is an automation tool that connects your favorite apps, such as Gmail, Slack, Mailchimp, and more.
Our Zapier integration makes it easy for you to connect the apps you're already using with your marketing automation Encharge. To help you get started here are some Zaps templates you can use:
Zapier – the basics
- Zaps are workflows that connect your apps, so they can work together.
- Zaps start with a trigger—an event in one of your apps that kicks off your workflow.
- You connect your Zap trigger to action to perform different operations. For instance: when a new row is added to Google Spreadsheet (Zap trigger) create a new person in Encharge (Zap action).
- Zaps automate tasks in the background, so you can focus on more important work.
Encharge Zapier triggers and actions
- New Person – Triggers when a new person is created.
- Tag Added to Person – Triggers when a person is tagged.
- Tag Removed From Person – Triggers when a person is untagged.
- Person Unsubscribed – Triggers when a person unsubscribes.
- Updated Person – Triggers when a person is updated.
- Add Tag – Tag a person in Encharge. A person has to already exist in Encharge to use this action. If you want to add a person and tag them simultaneously, create a multistep Zap using the "Add or Update Person" action first and then the "Add Tag" action.
- Add or Update Person – Create a new person or update an existing one.
- Archive Person – Archive a person in Encharge. A person has to already exist in Encharge to use this action.
- Remove tag – Remove a tag from a person in Encharge. A person has to already exist in Encharge to use this action.
- Unsubscribe Person – Stop all email to a person. A person has to already exist in Encharge to use this action.