Encharge Affiliate Program
The Encharge Affiliate Program enables you to earn a recurring commission when people buy Encharge from your affiliate link.
How the Affiliate Program works
Sign up for the Affiliate Program at https://encharge.firstpromoter.com/
Select your payout method
Once inside the dashboard choose your payout method. The payout method is how we are going to pay your affiliate commission. Click on Select a payout method, then select Paypal and enter your Paypal address. Note that we currently support Paypal payments only.
Share your unique affiliate link
Grab your unique affiliate link from the Dashboard. You can use the pre-defined one (for example, " https://encharge.io?deal=kalo14") or customize it. Share the link with your audience.
Start earning commissions
That's it, when a person becomes a customer through your affiliate link, you will earn a recurring commission!
We have two affiliate tiers:
- Silver – this is the default tier that every new affiliate starts with. Earn 50% commission for the first month and 20% lifetime recurring commission after that for each new Encharge customer that you refer.
- Gold – When you refer at least 10 customers you will automatically be upgraded to the Gold tier. Earn 50% commission for the first month and 30% lifetime recurring commission after that for each new Encharge customer that you refer.
- The minimum payout amount for both the Silver and Gold tiers is $100. We pay at the end of each month.
- The cookie life of your affiliate link is 60 days. This means that purchases are tracked for 60 days after your affiliate link is clicked. The affiliate link that was clicked first will get credit for the purchase.
- You will not receive payment for accounts that were refunded
- The Affiliate Program applies only to our regularly priced monthly plans at https://encharge.io/pricing. The Affiliate Program does not apply to any deals, flash sales, or discounted offers of Encharge.
The affiliate admin
Once you login to your affiliate admin you have access to six different pages
Dashboard – This is an overview of your referral metrics, the terms of the affiliate program, and your affiliate link:
Details – your affiliate performance metrics, including the number of clicks on your link, signed up users, paying customers, and earnings:
Referrals – A list of trial users (note that Encharge has a 14-day free trial), paying customers, and canceled customers.
Rewards – Your latest commissions.
Payouts – Your payout terms and latest payments.
Assets – The marketing assets you can use to promote Encharge.