What is Encharge?
- Individual account
- Or even an anonymous website visitor
Broadcasts are one-time email campaigns or newsletters that you send to your whole audience or a segment of People. If you want to create ongoing automation campaigns you would use Flows. If you want to send one-off emails, you would use Broadcasts.
To send a Broadcast you need to attach an Email to your Broadcast campaign.
How it all works together?
- User data is collected in Encharge from external sources such as your website, your app, forms, lead generation tools, your emails, Webhooks, and 3rd party apps such as Stripe and Segment.com.
- The data is used to segment your audience and personalize your marketing automation campaigns.
- Segments and user data are then used in Flows to automate your marketing and send targeted messages or automate repetitive tasks.
- Flows control the messages and allow you to engage your audience with emails, SMS, Facebook Ads, and other mediums.
- External sources return data such as email engagement metrics (opens, clicks, and replies) back to Encharge.
- The process is then repeated.